Antiques SOS™ for Windows® has been saving time and money in antique and craft malls, large and small, for nearly 30 years. The Premium version is our full package and was created with large sized malls in mind. It includes all features found in the Basic or Lite, as well as these additional features:
- Network Version Option permits the operation of SOS Premium on a network of up to 10 computers
- Gift Certificates which you can sell and print on demand and which customers can use to purchase items from your mall. Reports available to show certificate tracking & balances.
- Dealer Rent Record Keeping involves the budgeting for and recording of dealer rent receipts. You can run monthly rent status reports to see who has paid and who has not. You can also print a “cash flow” rent receipts report for your accountant
- Floor Plan lets you track all rentable spaces in your building with their location and type, the normal rent for the space, the ID, and the name and move-in date of the current occupant. Also included is a Y/N flag to indicate whether or not the space will be available in the near future.
- Sales on Approval permit a customer, such as an interior decorator, to take merchandise to try out and see if it works into a decorating scheme. All sales information is entered into the computer and the final sale waits for approval by the customer.
- Check Printing allows you to print checks directly out of SOS (standard 3 checks per page), or export payout information to QuickBooks Pro Desktop.
- Full Inventory/Consignment Inventory Module
- Waiting List is a list of potential tenants which allows you to manage who you invite to join you.
- Customer Demographic Reports help you to understand where your customers are coming from so you can focus your advertising.
Features common to both SOS Premium and SOS Lite
- No limit on the number of dealers you have in your shop. There is a 29 dealer limit for Basic.
- Retail Sales and Wholesale Sales entries have unique SOS features like automatic capitalization of customer names and addresses, optional automatic capitalization of item descriptions, and a user defined pick list of commonly used descriptions.
- Retail sales may record customer names on file for a mailing list or they may use a generic “CASH SALE” or “RETAIL SALE” for customer name (accessible by a single keystroke).
- The name, address and resale number of wholesale buyers are always recorded and are available on file for easy lookup when the buyer revisits the mall. All wholesale invoices include a short (customizable) paragraph stating merchandise is being bought for resale, along with a signature line for the buyer to sign.
- Pending Sales are sales where a large amount of merchandise can be entered into the computer in batches to facilitate rapid checkout.
- Layaway Sales – hold deposits and payments in escrow or pay out to your dealers as they occur.
- Shipped Sales provides for the circumstances where merchandise is sold to be shipped out of state and shipping charges collected
- Management Security Levels allows management to set up to four security levels for many tasks
- Dealer Mailbox Notes which let you put notes in each dealer’s “mailbox” without resorting to sticky notes. If the dealer does not retrieve his notes, they are printed on the dealer’s payout report.
- Reminders File permits management to have staff reminders and special messages to pop up as SOS is started on designated dates you choose (useful to remind yourself of advertising or tax remittance deadlines)
- Dealer Special Sales Discounts may be set up on a dealer by dealer basis with a defined time period for the sale
- Best Prices File is a mean sof maintaining a record of dealer’s “best prices” on selected merchandise and making that information available to the clerk
- Dealer Popup Notes are dealer notes which “pop-up” when the dealer asks for information about recent sales or when they access the “information station”. If not cleared by the dealer, these notes print on the dealer’s payout sheets.
- An optional Shop Commission may be charged on some or all dealers’ sales (this allows you to have dealers who are charged a commission fee instead of rent or rent and commission)
- Optional Credit Card Fee (percent) deduction from dealers’ credit card sales
- Returns, Voids, Reprints or Corrections of Invoices
- Dealer Lookups of recent sales activity, with an option to print a list of items sold. The lookup process can optionally display a message on screen if that dealer owes you rent
- Inventory for 1 tag ID
- Spreadsheet views of the daily, recent or history sales file, customer or dealer file, layaway files, the shop’s daily sales log, and several other files.
- Sales Lookups by booth, stock number, date, description, price and/or clerk initials to find missing items or to see what’s been sold, with results on screen or printed
- Special Adjustments (to add or deduct money) on dealer payout reports and checks
- Automation of dealer payout
- Dealer Sales by Month or Year-to-Date in order by sales volume or dealer ID
- Shop Sales Reports by week, month, year or any date range, showing retail and wholesale sales totals, sales tax, etc., with optional weekly subtotals.
- Day of Week Sales Report showing the high/low/average sales by day of the week
- By Price Report showing percentage of items sold in price ranges over any dates
- Password Protection for management functions and optionally for dealer lookups
- Optional Messages on Sales Invoices (1-3 lines) and Dealer Payouts (1-6 lines)
- Screen Colors depend upon your Windows® color choice
Differences between Premium and Basic or Premium for Windows®
- Unlimited number of dealers, compared to the Basic’s 29 tag IDs
- Premium can be installed on up to 10 networked computers, compared to the Basic’s 1 and Lite’s 3 networked computers
- Pending Sales included
- Approval Sales included
- Check Printing included
- Rent Management included
- Inventory included
- Gift Certificates included
Please refer to the Antiques SOS™ product family features comparison chart features comparison chart for details.
Free Demo Order Now! Payment Terms User License Agreement Guarantee